About Transit Social Home «Nur» («Ray of Hope»)
- Transit Social Home (TSH) began its activity since 2011 with the support Bavarian Eastern Society, Germany (Bayerische Ostgeselschaft).
- Clients turn to the TSH after basic rehabilitation in the Shelter. This is a temporary social home for women (including children), who are in need of social housing in the period of reintegration. Clients center after reintegration
- TSH is equipped for a one-time stay of 15 women and children.
- Length of stay in TSH – up to 8 months
- TSH clients who have provided a business project can receive an interest-free loan ($ 500) for training or start-up